Wednesday, July 23, 2008

greatestttt



thanks for the birthday present everyone =)


loves..






----------------------------------------------

OMG!! I'm so damm happy!!!

my mom is gonna buy me the FCUK sun glasses and an electronic dictionary for my birthday present!!!!



conversation between mom and I :-

Yin : Mom, I've order one sun glasses.

Mom : how much?

Yin : RM270

Mom : WHAT?!

Yin : It is after discount, actual was RM480.

Mom : OK, for your birthday present ya.

Yin : OK! but mom, I actually wanted an electronic dictionary cuz more expensive and I cant effort to buy which is true ( I wanted it for a long time ).. I will pay for my sun glasses instead..

Mom : like that .. hmm.. I'm gonna get you two birthday present for you k, RMxxx.xx already!

Yin : okay! * happy jumps*



the whole conversation was only less than a minute =)


when i heard the sentence " OK, 2 items ya " my eye balls drop ..haha!!







P/S : god knows why i need an electronic dictionary,

shit you " LAW WORDS", you are killing me softly.
I swear man.



No comments: