Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ding's


Quite an eventful day I can say..

brunch with Zen and Jacq at Dataran Sunway then fetch my sis for piano then off to Zen's place to chill lil'while with Jacq too. then fetch my sis to tuition again .. driver of the day!
after that OU with Jacq. surprisingly I broke my shopping record in my entire life!! -.-
I bought one pair of heels in l-e-s-s than 5 minute!! xD

sad part is Jacq ter-kissed a BMW, get what i mean? ;(


At night Ding's open House! ;)

Zen, Elaine(Ding's gf), Ding and I

Zen, Yin, Suba



CCTV. Zen were being dam jakun, what's this what's this??
"wahh, touch screen somemore ar? " LOL!

i've no idea what r they trying to do?

PUAY CHAI PPL 2001 ;)


not ready at all !
hahaha! no comment ;D


till then.

xx


P/S : gonna shop for more shoes, heels, flip flop, shirts, skirts, jeans, mostly everything! ;D
loves'.









No comments: