Friday, March 21, 2008



yesterday was a public holiday, nthg much to do besides doing some house chores -.-
at night went to my aunt's house for dinner ;) and...

she got herself thiss!!!


so gonna go her house more often to work out! the last time I did was LAST YEAR end of Nov at Fitness First, The Curve. I know, thats ages agooo since I last work out xD

well, signed up for a month but only turn out to be there for only two weeks! LOL.
feel like signing up again, as usual, lazyness kills : (

oh ya, this is the luckiest dog on earth! WHY?? his meals is always big fishes, big prawns even crab, my aunt order 2 kgs, mostly 1kg is for him, fried chicken anddd Baskin Robin one day one scoop !

his food is wayyyy more better than a human ;D

that's not about it, even bird nest he got a small portion of it as well -.-

wanna be him? HAHHAAHA! XD

No comments: