Monday, April 21, 2008

first day



first day of college not too bad. met quite a few people early in the morning at the cafeteria.
then, sign up myself, get time table.. Orientation was rather boring! once i entered the audi 7 whatever the place called.. I *YAWN*.. guess why???




... the hall is so freaking dull! speaking about the combination colours (grey,old purple-ish,brown) of the hall makes me wanna sleep so badly and ya, I did doze off ! seriously, i missed taylors LT1 so much! it is so bright and comfortable kay!
(cant take any of the dull hall pic because my phone was being retarded at that moment.)




I'm quite happy with my time table.. classes are like 3 days a week, twice a week, and even once a week =.=" except for this partucular week i have 4 days! i will be dam free. oh well, i personally still preferred 5 days a week.. haha! (i know some of you gonna kill me for this.)


well.. thats all for now & i have NO class tommrow ;o


relax? ya right, only for this 2 months! after june it is gonna be hectic..


thats all for now..
loves.


No comments: