Thursday, April 24, 2008

sunshine

FINALLY classes had started conducting.. so much things to catch up with even thou is just a 3 hrs class, thousand of info that you have to know.. it is nott so easyy afterall ;(


previously I thought ACCA is just deal with numbers and numbers and numbers - HELL NO! so much of theory until you can die ;D
today I had my first class for the F1- Accounting In Business. I tell you, this subject is totally like "ROJAK", it combines with finance, business computing, marketing, human resources, economics, management, law in just one particular paper ( :



well, still kinda sesat with the place..haha! even when we wanted to collect our text book the whole class (imagine, none of us know the way) took quite some time to search for it.. it is "UNDERground" LOL! For the up coming classes we don't even know where is exactly the classroom is, we have to hunt for it (:

last but not least, my F1 lecturer known as Mr D, he has sexy voice I tell you. hahha!


****

on the other hand, my handphone giving me tons of problem. eg : battery spoilt, camera problem, sometimes can't even make calls/receive calls, lights problem, lagged like dog, basically can throw the phone away ..LOL!
so I decided to sell it off better than when the value appreciate even MORE or the phone become total retarded. that will be the time with no values at all, Z-E-R-O ! ( :


now I don't know what phone to buy.. smart right me? sell the phone off with no hp now..
budgeting, costing. haha.. it is all in my study subject !

okok, nuff for the crap. class tmr..
end-



~ enjoying every moment





No comments: