Monday, January 14, 2008

ACCA or CPA

ACCA VS CPA?



I'm stuck between 2 courses as i finished my Taylors Business Foundation last year. Now is time for me to choose what subject am I gonna major on? Well, my first choice was Accounting which I'm interested.

In Taylors they offered CPA which is a Australia accounting course which i wanted to take that at first then when i told my aunt
(an accountant) about CPA she said it is not that recognize, waste time since it is not T-H-A-T professional and the
other one was ACCA which is UK which i didn't even thought of majoring
it because it is TOUGH and heard from those experienced people around me,
crying their asses off to get a Pass.


DIFFERENCES:

ACCA - Worldwide / tougher /shorter time / United Kingdom = Professional Accountant


CPA - Limited places / easier to pass / Longer time / Australia / not that recognize


So yea, this morning went to Sunway College to ask more info about ACCA course.
Reached there around 1045am, the parking there was darn retarded, took about 5 rounds-waste my petrol=NO PARKING, at last i feddup so i just wait in front of the entrance where by Zen will end her class at 11am.
This bitch i tell you, she took a century to get down from her class and the guard been asking my car to go off but i just fcuk it ..


Finally at 11:15am, she came and went in to my car she brought me to this illegal car park where all the directors and lecturers parked..hahaha.. still, fcuk it, PARKED, went to the office straight with her.

Reached the office spoke to this indian lady about the course, and yea, roughly I have an idea of the course, the price, duration of it and i asked whether I am examted for my Taylors Business foundation but she couldn't give me an answer instead asked me to call to ACCA Malaysia Sdn Bhd at Wisma Denmark, straight away I called, spoke to this guy he another fella who cant confirm with me as well and asked me to fax him my results and other relevant documents ; which i will do it tmr..


My msn personal message is CPA or ACCA, most of the answer is ACCA!! hahaha!
oh ya, I'm here to talk about this evil person. I was chatting with her ..and here's the conversation :-


zen. says:
so did u call ACCA?

zen. says:
what happen ar.

:: yIn :: says:
yea

:: yIn :: says:
he needs my results to check whether i need to take cat

zen. says:
you took your results?

:: yIn :: says:
yea

:: yIn :: says:
my las sem

:: yIn :: says:
i mean my whole yr foundaiton

:: yIn :: says:
but not the cert yet

zen. says:
aww

zen. says:
how did you do?

:: yIn :: says:
my acc both D

:: yIn :: says:
so yea

:: yIn :: says:
hahaha

zen. says:
MAHAI.

zen. says:
wanna MAJOR summore.

zen. says:
( swt face )

:: yIn :: says:
D not abcd la

:: yIn :: says:
dius

:: yIn :: says:
distinction ar babi!!!

zen. says:
HAHAH.

zen. says:
AWW mahai.

:: yIn :: says:
OMG!

zen. says:
n F is fantastic ar.

:: yIn :: says:
AAHAHa

zen. says:
i tot u D D u noe.

zen. says:
mahai.

zen. says:
HAHA>



Dam hurt la zen, ;( you laughed at my D's!
F = fantastic ..what more to say? ;D
ok, another person, at least this is so much better than the previous..hahha!

-wh- [ little things that count ] says:
acca

-wh- [ little things that count ] says:
go for the tough wan

-wh- [ little things that count ] says:
cos if easy then everyone will be having the same cert

:: yIn :: says:
truee=)



I'm not going with the votes thou ;
As for me, most likely, 90% ACCA, 10% CPA ;)


Thanks for the info ppl :S



NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ..
Wish me luck ;)



1 comment:

Charles said...

ACCA or CPA tak bagus.. come Marketing! xD