Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year =)

31st dec 2007 in the morning, brought my sis to buy uniform at Jusco and Tesco as well to buy some stuff for my family dinner/gathering on the 1st Jan 2008. Around 2:30pm baby called me up and he told me he wasn't feeling well, so i drove to his place and i stayed for about 3 hrs. Suddenly my phone rang at 5:30pm sharp, it was a message from zen! lol.. she asked where am i going for countdown ; i said so far no plan yet ( as usual last minute plans ) then she said wanna go KL at 6pm? I am like gosh 30 mins to get home and dress up?! so i rushed all the way home to get ready mana tau the driver change his mind and he said about 7:30pm only he will pick me and zen up(if i knew i won't be rushing like T-H-A-T) lol.. so about 8:00pm Azlan came and pick me up from my place and we went to Kota Mc D to have our dinner.. around 9:30pm we reached KL ( bit the early rite) so we went mamak to chill for awhile..





Azlan, Zen and I at Bar rouqe having some drinks =)




















After that I went to Maison, actually I wanted to meet up with zen as i didn't know Suba was there. Once i step in the dance podium, Zen pulled me up and we snap a few shots ! This is one of it,
hehee..











No comments: