Thursday, January 24, 2008

BOO!


I'm back!


Today went to MV for CNY shopping but in the end I bought only a Guess bag instead
of clothes, shoes, the usual stuff =)


The last time i bought was few months ago.. surprisingly mom was fine with it ..
*EVIL LAUGH*

Normally she will be making lots of noise :D

I swear

;D

shop shop shop for 7hrs
non-stop till I drop ;P

The most
crazy thing is after we reached home around 5 , suddenly i heard my mom's
voice shouting from next door ;

Girl, lets go OU at 630 I wanna buy a floor mat!!

*loudly* WAT!?? just a floor mat?!


I was like O M GEE! like seriously XD
She still have the strength to walk at OU!
I know la, she always jog at Bukit Kiara and all ..

Being a good girl I went OU with her just to get one p-i-e-c-e of floor mat
at Home's Harmony;)

oh ya, since is having sales, the floor mat supposed to have 20% off but my mom got
50% off instead! haha.. is the cashier girl too blur or too kind ,
who knows? ;D
my mom was laughing like a mad cow, lol ;)



till then.



Internet connection had been really futupt lately

cant even log in to msn & IE slow like nobodys business , argh (:

No comments: